At Gatling Pointe, you can cruise the river from our private marina and bring home your catch-of-the-day. Take a refreshing dip in our riverside pool or just relax among friends at our clubhouse. Enjoy a great meal at the yacht club restaurant or sit back and enjoy the view across the James River. Deep water water boat slips are available for rent at the floating dock marina.
Discover the best in waterfront living at Gatling Pointe, a centrally located waterfront community located adjacent to the historic town of Smithfield, in the heart of Hampton Roads. It offers unique waterfront living with resort-style amenities where dreams come true and a real sense of neighborhood is found. For more information about the GPYC or the Gatling Pointe community, contact Mark Edwards with East West Realty at (757) 288-7584 or (Theresa Williams at 757) 286-2153. Visit the Gatling Pointe community website.
Home values range in price from $300,000 to over $1 million.
20196 Olde Towne Court is the latest East West Realty listing to sell in Gatling Pointe. Contact Theresa Williams and Mark Edwards about their marketing plan for selling homes in Gatling Pointe.
Features and Amenities
- Gatling Pointe Yacht Club with 68-slip deepwater marina (20′ to 50′ slips) and a club with restaurant and lounge
- Club canoes available to explore the waterways
- Riverfront swimming pool and kiddie pool
- Tennis and volleyball courts and playgrounds
- Protected natural environment
- Central Park recreation area in Gatling Pointe South
- Leisure trails lead to the riverfront club and marina
- Year-round programmed activities and social events.
Most Gatling Pointe homesites are wooded and surrounded by water, offering plenty of space and privacy in a protected environment with breathtaking views. Situated where the James and Pagan Rivers meet, the Gatling Pointe Yacht Club is the perfect meeting place for friends and family.